Student Applications and Registrations for Kindergarten and new students will be taking place during the month of February at all Burnaby Schools. Kindergarten registrations for the 2019-20 school year are for children born in 2014.
- Register your child or submit their application to attend another school or educational program such as French Immersion or Mandarin at their attendance area (catchment) school (see link to School Locator below).
- Applications to another Burnaby School or language program submitted ON-TIME, within the established timelines (Feb. 1-28) are considered first.
- Registration times at Montecito will be between 9:30-11:30 a.m. and 1:00-3:00 p.m. each day. NO APPOINTMENT IS NECESSARY.
For your convenience, please see the following links:
- School Locator
- List of Required Documentation to Register – Student Registration Form and Medical Form.
- Cross District Transfer Application
- Out of District Transfer Application
- District Language Program Application
- Parent Information Evenings for District Language Programs
Please visit Burnaby School District for forms and complete information regarding applications and registrations. During the month of February 2019 all Burnaby Schools will be accepting Student Applications and Registrations for the 2019-2020 school year.
For information regarding Open House/Information Nights for parents of Grade 7 students, please click here.
For Parents/Guardians and Students in Grades 5, 6 & 7 with Learning Support Needs and/or Special Education Needs regarding Secondary School Transition Information Evening click here. Please note that most of these info sessions begin following the larger grade 7 transition information evening.