All Parents and community members are welcome to attend our Multicultural Day on Thursday, May 30th. Reminder to our families there is an EARLY DISMISSAL AT 2:10 P.M. on this day.
Schedule for the day:
- 9:15 – 9:30 – Load gym for assembly
- 9:30 – 10:30 – Assembly with Dumpsta Dragons – musical cultural tapestry combining instruments such as sitar, Japanese shakuhachi and didgeridoo, with homemade recycled inventions such as the Moroccan hockey stick and Persain tennis racquet.
- 10:30 – 10:45 – Recess
- 10:50 – 12:10 Students travel with their BUDDY and visit activity stations at their own pace
- 12:15 – 1:00 – Students to classroom to pick up lunches. Students eat in classrooms or outside at teachers’ discretion
- 1:00 – 1:10 – Students return to their classroom for attendance
- 1:10 – 1:50 – Students travel INDEPENDENTLY or with a FRIEND and visit activity stations at their own pace
- 1:50 – 2:10 – Students return to their own classroom for planners and dismissal
- 2:10 – Early dismissal, Freezie Pop-Up Sale (Interested students should bring a Toonie)
We hope you will be able to join us!